THE FUNDAMENTAL V
“Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.” – Romans 5:1-2
- We are justified by faith;
- We have peace with God by faith; peace with God means we have been reconciled with God; it is not just feelings such as calmness and tranquility.
- We have access into His grace by faith;
- We stand in His grace and rejoice in hope of the glory of God by faith.
There is no more hostility between us and God; no more sin blocking our relationship with God by faith.
- Faith is share trust and confidence in God;
- Faith is doing what God says as a proof that you believe Him;
- Faith is acting on the word of God.
Jesus Christ told Peter:
“And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.” Luke 22:31-32
The faith of Peter (the chief Apostle) was satan’s target; he was headed for Peter’s jugular. Thank God for Jesus Christ; He prayed the prayer of faith for Peter to sustain Peter’s faith. Faith failure is worse than heart failure. Faith must be consciously built and deliberately grown not assumed. Faith is built from the word; faith grows from the word! Many Christian are seen active on Facebook, Twitter and other social media but only holds the Bible on Sundays alone; some on alternate Sundays because of work, others once a month!
God is not even moved by prayers! He is moved by the faith content in our prayers!
You will never have unanswered prayer again; all your prayers shall always receive instant answers from heaven just like Elijah. The accuser of brethren shall never be able to use anything against you anymore. Your words, ways and acts shall continually please God. Faith is pleasing God. Hebrews 11:5-6
Scriptures for meditation: James 5:14-15; Romans 10:17
Jesus is Lord!